[BC] Air America filing for Bankruptcy

Donna Halper dlh
Wed Sep 13 21:04:19 CDT 2006

At 08:40 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:
>See the URL below.
>
>http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/13/air-america-bankruptcy

ThinkProgress is a reliable site, but the word from AAR, where I have
friends, is they are restructuring some debt and they are not using
the B word. I know my friends on the right are all over this like a
cheap suit, but no kidding, while many new companies have cash
crunches, the truth remains that there are some progressive talk
shows that are turning a profit, and bless 'em for doing so.  If we
are to have a healthy democracy, both sides of the issues need to be heard.