[BC] Oh No another automation comparison question

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting
Wed Sep 13 18:18:19 CDT 2006

Sid:

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not the only one that was at
the cluster who didn't like the syste nor was I the only one having issues
with it. We had people there who've had more expierience in radio then I'm
years old.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com
walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com

  Sid Schweiger    to broadcast
 More options   4:48 pm (2 hours ago)  >>I would stay far away from Audio
Vault.

It's very clunky, not user friendly at ALL and their Tech Support is some of
the worst.<<

Yep, it's so clunky and user-unfriendly that about two dozen board-ops, most
of whom never worked in radio before, are perfectly comfortable with it in
less than an hour.

Their tech support is so awful that they have never failed to return our
calls or have the answer to our questions.

You need to come to the table with more experience than you have before you
start bashing a system such as Audio Vault, which is currently installed
around the world at thousands of stations.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC