[BC] Oh No another automation comparison question

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Wed Sep 13 17:53:08 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/13/2006 4:03:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
walkerbroadcasting at gmail.com writes:

> I would stay far away from Audio Vault.
>
>  It's very clunky, not user friendly at ALL and their Tech Support is some
of
>  the worst.

My experience with the system says exactly the opposite. We've been running
it continuously since 1997, and just upgraded in 2004.

The original system setup & configuration is definitely not for the timid,
but the day-to-day operations, once configured, is not much more complex than
any other computer-based system. With a good, computer-literate Engineer
available, getting the AudioVault up and running should not be that difficult. Once
it's running, it just works.

Willie...