[BC] WTC TV antenna

Cason, Scott scason
Wed Sep 13 13:41:09 CDT 2006

>>There are pictures of it the remnants of the mast with an American flag
attached to it, sitting in the debris pile that was in one of the NY papers
not long after the attack.

I don't think that was part of the antenna.  I have seen the photo and folks
attributed that pole that they are attaching the flag to as part of the
antenna, but it looks too small to be it.  Of course I could be wrong.

>>I thought it would be really nice for the SBE, or a PR
wise company, to have part of that antenna on display, with
a panel showing the seven engineers we lost. Even after five
years, I still feel this way.

I feel the same way, Tom.  I could not imagine sitting in master control
watching some of my co-workers dying on live TV.  Hardly anything is said
about those transmitter engineers and the other employees up there that
died.

Scott