[BC] WTC TV antenna - now aircraft disintegration

John Buffaloe johnbuffaloe
Wed Sep 13 13:09:13 CDT 2006

That's impressive!

John A. Buffaloe
Bext Inc
888-239-8462 Toll Free
619-685-3919 Direct
901-628-6615 Cell
www.bext.com

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Pete Allen
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:27 PM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [BC] WTC TV antenna - now aircraft disintegration

Check out this video of an F-4 hitting a specially designed 'concrete
barrier' and tell me where the plane goes!

It's from an old government engineering test of the concrete barrier
that surrounds nuclear reactor domes --tested to see if it will indeed
survive an aerial attack. With the hi-speed cameras rolling, they
accelerated an old F-4 Phantom to 500 mph and watched in slow motion as
it turned to vapor.

(Wing tips survived only because they were wider than the barrier)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5627408664316784289

Peter J. Allen
Chief Engineer
WRBS 95.1 FM