[BC] Used McMartin or Equal Still Needed

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Wed Sep 13 07:55:27 CDT 2006

Hey Stanley,
   There was one on ebay that keep popping up a couple of weeks ago. The
cosmetic condition looked a little rough, but it worked. If I talk to
Jim Turvaville at WAY-FM this week, he may know where there is one in
Texas somewhere that someone would let loose of. Last year, there were a
bunch of them down that way that could be gotten for a song and a dance
(HA!) I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Stanley Adams
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:57 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Used McMartin or Equal Still Needed

Hello Guys,

I am still looking for a BC 500 McMartin 5 or 8 pot board that someone
would be willing to about give away or for a honest to goodness
charitable donation.  This is a tax exempt organization and a 500 or the
508 (or whatever) series of boards are really, really simple to keep up
for an audio service to the hard of hearing.  This is a church that has
a large hard of hearing ministry and we are needing a seperate board for
that now with some mixing capabilities.

Or if some good Samaritian is out there, just let me know what you have.
If you have something that you are willing o part with, we can work out
some deal involving cash and tax deduction.

Thank you

Stanley Adams
Memphis, TN