[BC] Utah TV

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sat Sep 9 18:56:00 CDT 2006

I forgot about the full powers down in St. George, UT.  The Translator
guru is a guy named Kent Parsons. The entire backbone of their
translator network is now digital, thanks to him. They transcoder at the
local sites into NTSC. I was involved in a Translator seminar this past
fall. If anyone is interested in the slides associated with it, they are
available on my website. They are the presentations done by Dr. St.
Clair (president of the National Translator Association) and Kent
Parsons. The URL:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/Education/educational_opportunities.htm

LB

--