[BC] Emergency Traffic /was/ Studio? We don't need no stinkin'studio!

Craig Bowman craig1
Sat Sep 9 11:50:48 CDT 2006

I have not been on channel 19 in more than twenty years but the traffic
I hear on marine CH 16 is not nearly as bad as 19 used to be.  Most of
the traffic on 16 is boats calling boats then moving to a different
channel to BS.  People seem to have a little more respect for the marine
radio.

Craig Bowman