[BC] Part 15 LPAM Question?

Glen Kippel glen.kippel
Fri Sep 8 23:18:58 CDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Bailey, Scott <sbailey at nespower.com> wrote:

> <snip>

Around here, we get a lot of skywave on the X-Band Channels and I told
one guy who was planning to build a Part 15 LPAM that I would consider
using a local channel...1230,1240,1340,1400,1450 or 1490. I told him we
might find something clean enough for him to use during the day, but at
night, those channels are so trashed, he may not get much out as he
would like. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?