[BC] Emergency Traffic /really drifitng on a Friday...

Ron Cole rondcole
Fri Sep 8 23:16:14 CDT 2006

Around the DFW metro area 10 codes are gone in most cities, Dallas still
uses them.
Most have there own Signal Code used to signal their operational status.

Most of the contact is in Plane speech.

Ron