[BC] Emergency Traffic /really drifitng on a Friday...

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Fri Sep 8 21:29:07 CDT 2006

Miami-Dade County did, and still uses Q codes over 10 codes. Add to that
Florida Power & Light uses Q codes for its radio traffic state wide as
well.
I haven't done much scanner listening in that part of the state, but I
was told last week that 10 codes are now infiltrating in some agencies,
but Q codes were primary for most agencies in the Miami area for many
years.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885