[BC] CD Players

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Sep 7 21:01:31 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/07/2006 4:37:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wirelessmedia at gmail.com writes:

> http://otsdj.com/
>
>  It will take some time to convert stuff, but in the long run it's better.
>  OTS is the most stable music program I have **EVER** (and I mean EVER) used
>  on a PC.

That looks like some pretty neat software... but I wonder if the guy has ever
heard of WinAmp? With the right plugins (the vast majority of which are free)
WinAmp can do most of what this package does. It's great for LPFM, Part 15,
intercom-radio, WEB streaming stations, etc. I use 2 instances of WinAmp on the
air every morning at WFIF.

Willie...