[BC] LPFM's

Cowboy curt
Thu Sep 7 19:58:18 CDT 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 07:35 am, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:

>  Yeah, there's something
> rotten in Denmark, alright. If they light-up that 100 watter, that will
> obliterate another station that I listen to.

 Then, complain to them that matter !
 There's no requirement that a listener complaint come from within any
 protected contour of the full service station that's lost !
 The rule says that a translator may not interfere with any full service station.
 It makes no distinction about that station, provided the complaint is from
 a listener and not someone affiliated with that station in any way.

--
Cowboy