[BC] CD Player

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Sep 7 12:40:13 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/07/2006 12:48:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scason at prp.org writes:

> Does anyone make a decent control room CD player anymore.  This stuff that
>  Denon is putting out now is cheep crap that cannot stand up to 24/7
anymore.

Have you considered going to music-on-HD, instead? Several folks here have
offered some good ideas for CD players, but it would be a good idea to consider
the all-digital approach. No more fingerprints, scratches, or skipping CD's.
We made the transition a few years ago, and don't regret it one bit! It can be
a very powerful tool, and it makes live-assist music shifts easier.

Willie...