[BC] A Question About AM Radio & AM Stereo....

First Step Productions - Dave Golterman thevoice
Wed Sep 6 02:37:49 CDT 2006

Tom Bosscher wrote:

 > Paul, that is a concern. Many times I can hear many stations 1-3
miles away from the TX site, by going 60-80 kHz off, which is the
PDM/PDW frequency, and
 > someones filter has gone bad. You have to be very careful that you
are not suffering overload/image/intermod/crossmod in the radio. Very
interesting.

If it helps any, the radio was the factory installed AM/FM Cassette
model in my 1993 Lincoln.  The station Paul is referring to is one that
I have had trouble receiving clearly at times in the past couple of
years on a number of radios.

Dave Golterman
First Step Productions
Plentywood, MT