[BC] The religious radio rant

Mike McCarthy Towers
Tue Sep 5 22:44:39 CDT 2006

The biggest crooks are those which steal in the name of God, Jesus,
Mohammed, Allah, or who ever is revered as a deity.  I see/hear a LOT
of so called preachers out there on the air doing nothing but lining
their pockets....in the name of the lord...or who ever in higher power.

MM

At 06:49 PM 9/5/2006 -0400, Mark Hodgson wrote