[BC] Seeking a solution for an LPFM's woes

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Sep 5 12:04:22 CDT 2006

On 5 Sep 2006 at 8:23, W4DTWR wrote:

 > speed reply
 >
 > by golly
 >
 > you got that one right. it was a very excellent description of what the
 > station did.
 >
 > and if i so choose i can shut it down and turn in the license. and sell the
 > equipment on e bay.  i own all the equipment.   thought id ad that to your
 > timely research.

So the question still remains, WHY are you shutting it down after
all the work you went through to get it?  We know it can't be IBOC
unless there is a station interfering with you. Is that the problem?

You can continue to operate for as long as you want without adding
IBOC to your signal, so unless you have in interference problem from
an adjacent IBOC station, the idea that IBOC is FORCING you off the
air is bogus as a three dollar bill. And, if it is an interference
problem, why are you going to the trouble to broadcast the ballgames?

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037