[BC] FIRST LPFM BITES THE BUST (another play on words?}

Barry Mishkind barry
Tue Sep 5 11:08:22 CDT 2006

At 06:04 AM 9/5/2006, John Hettish wrote
>Ok, Bites the Bust?
>
>Are we talking about Victoria's Secret advertisements?  I don't want to make
>the same faux pas I made last week with "Pig in a Polk".

         John,

         I think you win the eagle-eyed award for this week
         (maybe the month).   I was waiting for someone,
         anyone to notice and/or change the Subject line.

         It will now happen.

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797