[BC] Forbidden Territory

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Sep 4 17:00:58 CDT 2006

------ At 03:39 PM 9/4/2006, Jeff Johnson wrote: -------

>On top of that, there is, at least with one group, a directive not
>to participate on the email lists. Gulag radio?

Many more than one. I get many emails from people within companies
that prohibit participating asking me to comment on a topic. Very
often they feed me information with the promise that they'll never be
identified.

My comments on IBUZ are very often prompted by people who would lose
their jobs if they ever posted something contrary to company policy.
Imagine the job security employees of the HD Dominion companies would
enjoy if they expressed their concerns when their companies are major
investors.

In the past, the IBUZ cheerleaders have vehemently denied it but
you'll notice they've never said anything negative beyond admitting
that the AM system has a few bugs. They've claimed they've never been
punished for expressing concerns within their companies. To me,
that's an obligation. Expressing those concerns in public is a whole
'nother matter.

Rich