[BC] Re: PD's are timid

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Sun Sep 3 23:52:44 CDT 2006

Of course a business is a business. I've been self employed most of my
life. I should know.

The thing is, who is in the business?? Are the owners in the business
because they LOVE that business, or are they just a bunch of wingtips?

I was at a book signing once by the late, great Paul Brown. He was asked
about the future of professional football. He said he worries about it when
all the owners who LOVE the sport have died or sold out and there is
nothing left but investors.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM