[BC] message to Charles A Taylor

Bill Brister bbrister
Sun Sep 3 23:42:07 CDT 2006

I have had a couple of my regular recipients bounce sporadically for the
past couple of months or  so. One kept saying that their ISP had received a
lot of objectionable e-mails from my ISP and were they not accepting any
more e-mails from my ISP only. This went on for about a week then stopped
and everything went back to normal. Other messages were user unknown and so
on. None of these problems have lasted for over a week in my experience. All
of these problems involved e-mail recipients that I have corresponded with
for years. It appears that we are using a system that is subject to periodic
glitches.

Bill B.
Houston, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Donna Halper
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:38 PM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: [BC] message to Charles A Taylor

Sorry to do this on the list, but everything I am sending to him
bounces back as
undeliverable--
"Recipient_address_rejected:_User_unknown_in_local_recipient_table" --
whatever that means.  So Charlie, if you are reading this, you don't
exist!  But that raises something I have never understood-- if I've
been able to e-mail a person a number of times during the evening,
why suddenly would all of my messages start bouncing?  Perhaps you
engineers can enlighten me!