[BC] Burk RDS Master Help... Song Title and artist

Justin Kaiser - Lists lists
Sat Sep 2 10:20:49 CDT 2006

I just installed an RDS Master from Burk and it
seems to be working good
  I just can?t get it to
send out my Soung Title and Artist Information

I?m plugged in via RS232 to Port 0

I can query the unit

I know that it is getting the song title and
artist info from the Storq system as I can query
it with ARTIST? And TITLE? Commands and I see the
song title and artist
 so the Burk is receiving them properly.

I?ve got over 14 hours into this today and don?t
seem to be getting anywhere.  I understand it?s
not just plug and play, but if you have any
suggestions on what I may be doing wrong I would appreciate it.

Justin
(815) 383-3748 or (888) 867-1679