[BC] Another Retirement Today was: Margaret Bryant

Tom Hartnett hartnett.tom
Fri Sep 1 11:42:43 CDT 2006

Cheers to Margaret and Good Luck in the other Biz!

As chance has it, another female industry icon retires today. Lynn Distler
Cheney leaves us at Comrex. She's been a principal force in this company
since before my time, and since taking the reigns after the passing of her
husband John she's really formed the company into who we are (and we're
proud of that). She's heading to Maine for a quiet life of gardening and
Grandkids. She's not on this list but if you know Lynn, please drop her some
well wishes at lynn at comrex.com. She'll still be around on occasion and we
may even coax her into NAB next year.

Tom Hartnett
Technical Director