[BC] RE: Tornado warnings

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Fri Sep 1 11:12:48 CDT 2006

Likewise.  In the Midwest, we knew we had one on the ground when there was a
warning.  We knew we needed to take action then.  Last night I could see
people just kind of blow off the warning.  That is not a good thing at all!

We had the "eye" go about 30 miles to the west of us last night.  I watched
as the Neuse River was pushing into the town (and splashed up against the
hotel I was in).  With the 60-70 MPH winds it made for a fun evening.