[BC] Margaret Bryant Mentioned By Paul Harvey

Peter Burk pburk
Fri Sep 1 08:39:44 CDT 2006

Congratulations, Margaret. As a long time photographer, I appreciate what
you are doing, but it is certainly a loss to our industry.  Best of luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Bryant [mailto:maggiesdogs at earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:32 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re:[BC] Margaret Bryant Mentioned By Paul Harvey

It was quite a surprise! Another engineer was listening to the prefeed and I
heard my name! Several years before I had done some work in Mr Harvey's
studio. His nickname for me was "trouble".

The dog photography business is not new as readers of Radio World might
recall from a letter last year. The business has been part time for more
than 5 years. I'd always said when it was making enough money or it demanded
enough of my time I would leave broadcasting. The decision was made back in
January. Citadel's purchase of ABC had nothing to do with the decision as it
was made before the purchase.

Today, my last day, was quite an emotional day. 30 years in one business and
12.5 at one location is a long time!
But photography is my passion and I am doing well. I'll still subscribe to
the email list and from time to time you may still see my byline in the
trades!

Margaret Bryant
PS now you know the meaning of the email address!