[BC] Cell Tech, killed by police at tower site

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting
Mon Jul 31 23:28:20 CDT 2006

i think the worst thing that ever happened to me while workig at the
radio stations i've been at..

..One night while at WQMA, with the door locked, a guy came up and
knocked in the glass door asking for matches.

and then while at WTIR, i caught someone peeing by the side of the
road when i walked out one night...

Paul