[BC] Ring tones for Verizln "LG" cellphone

Alan Kline akline
Mon Jul 31 20:40:23 CDT 2006

If you have a phone that will play mp3 ringtones, and has Bluetooth FTP
capability, any audio editing program known to man will do the trick just
fine.

My Sony-Ericsson phone has about as many mp3's in it as I can jam in, without
paying a thin dime...

ak