[BC] Can't solve it if you don't know about it

WRIGHT, TIM J. TimWright
Mon Jul 31 12:19:43 CDT 2006

Here in Chicago we have been using, with great success, the FREE
software from Liberum, http://www.liberum.org/
It is running on an SQL server(SQL is also a free download), but will
also run in .DBF but not as efficiently.

I was told by the Midwest Market GM that it has improved productivity by
at least 60%.  Don't know how he came up
with that figure, but that's what he claimed.  The package is fully
customizable for your application.

What I like is that a paper trail is automatically kept, and reports can
be pulled monthly to analyze the data.
Trouble tickets are assigned to the proper person, and they receive
email as changes are made.  The originator of
the ticket also receives progress emails.

 Tim Wright
 Senior Studio Engineer
 Clear Channel Chicago
 233 N. Michigan Ave.
 Suite 2700
 Chicago, IL  60601

(312) 540-2502    24x7
Nextel Direct Connect  --  111*480*1

38 Stations and growing...
WNUA-FM, WLIT-FM, WKSC-FM, WVAZ-FM, WGCI-FM, WGRB-AM, WRLL-AM,
WNUA-HD, WLIT-HD, WKSC-HD, WVAZ-HD, WGCI-HD, WGRB-HD, WRLL-HD,
95.5-HD2, 93.9-HD2, 103.5-HD2, 102.7-HD2, 107.5-HD2,
Seven Main Station Streams, Five HD2 Streams,
One Premium Commercial Free Stream, and Six Engineering Webpage Streams