Passwords --was-- Re: [BC] Can't solve it if you don't know about it

Robert Meuser Robertm
Mon Jul 31 10:25:50 CDT 2006

Email is one thing, but essential on air equipment should auto logon as Bernie
suggested. This is especially true as one profile is accessed by multiple users.
In many organizations this means that they are not part of a domain or active
directory. It may also mean they have restricted access to corporate resources.
In broadcasting there is a need to separate business based SOX compliant
policies from vital on air operation.