[BC] Re:They're coming to take me away!

Xmitters@aol.com Xmitters
Mon Jul 31 09:28:52 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/30/06 9:12:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

<< I didnt know Wierd Al had a version, the one I remember and it was released
 twice was by Napoleon the XIV.  That's when I was a DJ and when the station
 had only 16 currents, I played it to death.  At least I got tired of it.

 Paul Smith
 Sarasota, FL >>

Paul,

You could very well be right. My grey matter could be suffering from pairity
errors. The phone I have is made by LG  ux3200. I don't think this thing has
email capability, but you may be able to upload ringtones to it with an
interconnect cord. Anyone here ever done that? I have not.

Thanks for the Cool Edit pro suggestion by another member here. We have that
program here at the station. So I can get the ring tone actually made. As a
last resort, I'll try a service droid at the Verizon store here to find out how
to get it into the phone. They are of very little help usually.

Jeff Glass