[BC] Call for old TV Engineers

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Mon Jul 31 08:24:12 CDT 2006

You might want to check with Chuck Pharis.  He has restored a plethora
of TV gear over the years and might have what you are looking for.  His
web page is http://www.pharis-video.com/  Chuck is a very congenial guy
and probably would help you in your project.

Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (My Everything Phone #)