[BC] Can't solve it if you don't know about it

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun Jul 30 22:11:39 CDT 2006

In a message dated 07/30/2006 3:45:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
barry at oldradio.com writes:

> So, what are the most effective means you have found for getting the
>  message from the staff to the engineer?

Since we're a small staff/facility and I'm there full-time, it's usually in
person. When I'm not there, either phone or IM if it's important, or e-mail if
just a "By the way..." when my wife and I go out, we always have the cell
phone. Since the station signs-off at sunset, a crisis call is pretty unlikely
after that. Of course, finding "surprises" first thing in the morning isn't such
a good thing, either.

Willie...