[BC] Ring tones for Verizln "LG" cellphone

Xmitters@aol.com Xmitters
Sun Jul 30 14:01:22 CDT 2006

Hello,

So what else do you think about when it's too hot outside and the station is
working fine? Ring tones, that's what! My step youngster was helping me find
some ring tones via her resources (and she has many) but could not find what I
need. I would like these ring tones if I can find them: (In order of
preference)

1. They're Coming to Take Me Away by weird Al Yancavik

2. The Russian Death March by (some Russian musician, I guess)

3, Smoke on the Water (now this was on top 40 when I was in High School and I
                                                                    should
know the author, but don't

Thought those would be cool ring tones for when the transmitter calls me.

I thought I heard mention that there is a software package available that can
take any song or sound effect and convert it to a ring tone. Is there such an
animal? How expensive is such an application.

Jeff Glass
Northern Illinois University