[BC] WHO's out of touch, FCC??

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sun Jul 30 11:39:37 CDT 2006

HUH, please forgive me... I am not a religious person... nor very much of a
prude either.

But IMHO I would not want my 8 year old to see that on National TV.
Indecent?  Maybe. Inappropriate? UH HUH.  But we all have our opinions.
Perhaps that is why we don't watch much of network TV anymore.  Too much
inappropriate stuff.

Does this need to be moved to AF?

Now back to my BC-5P.......