[BC] Cowboy Curt's top loaded antenna article (was: Making engineering pay)

Cowboy curt
Sun Jul 30 10:54:34 CDT 2006

On Saturday 29 July 2006 02:13 pm, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> I wish to comment on Cowboy Curt's "Top Loaded Antennas" article in the
> July, 2006, Radio Guide. It is excellently written and the first time I've
> actually understood why a short antenna is less efficient. Recommended reading!

 Thank you.

 Intended not as much for technical perfection, but to illustrate the point.

 If you now have a better understanding of what to communicate to/from
 the firm designing your tower, or better understand what they
 are telling you, then we've done a good thing.

 There is no "magic bullet" but maybe now the Kinstar makes a little more sense ?

--
Cowboy