[BC] BMWs

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Sat Jul 29 14:53:42 CDT 2006

I'm waiting to see what the new M3's look like when the come out.  As it is
there's already a year+ waiting list and the car doesn't even come out until
next year around this time, so I've got some time to think it over.  The
next 'toy' will with be the M3 or a boat.

But you are right, if I get the M, it would be convenient to bring in for
service though :-) ...which reminds me, I need to call my dealer, "service
engine soon" decided to illuminate on the drive in this morning.