[BC] Turning lemons into cherry cola

Rich Wood richwood
Sat Jul 29 10:34:33 CDT 2006

------ At 02:00 AM 7/29/2006, Stan Tacker wrote: -------

>Secondary streams are experimental and until that designation is lifted,
>they are non-commercial.  I'm sure that spots that happen to run there are
>accidental and are (bonus) to the advertiser.

They were spots included in the AM's programming running at the time.
Whoever scheduled the AM programming on the secondary had to know
there would be many network spots included in the programming.
Networks are like that. Local spots could easily be removed.

I wasn't aware commercial content was prohibited. It was, I thought,
just a misguided "advantage" for the millions of secondary listeners
devised by the Keystone Kops marketing division of the HD Dominion.

Rich