[BC] Turning lemons into cherry cola

Steve Newman shnewman
Fri Jul 28 20:07:25 CDT 2006

Then I guess the iTunes and Media Players will die and CD's will return? I
see you said this was "unscientific". That aside, how did present the
"codec" question. The common person understands the term CD but doesn't
understand a codec from a pineapple. That's why I'm asking how you posed the
question. Just curious.

Steve