[BC] It wasn't the President this time.

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Thu Jul 27 19:05:58 CDT 2006

A fellow I met one time had a 'C' band downlink at home before they were
anything but professionally available (he was in the profession).

He told me that Johnny Carson's live feed from Burbank to NY for taping in
NY was great fun during the breaks. If one of the famous 'purple' comedians
was on, the stories would fly and everyone was in tears from laughter until
the 'ON AIR' light came back on. Everyone straightened up instantly. That,
also, is professionalism!

(Too bad he did not tape any of it - this was before home VCR's)

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM