[BC] It wasn't the President this time.

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky
Thu Jul 27 17:29:56 CDT 2006

> Sounds like a bunch of guys that have absolutely no life.
> Some people have real personal problems.

I would personally find it boring to listen to RPU, scanner
or cordless phone conversations. I like email snooping! It's
more modern and the things people state in their emails, chats
and blogs is much more juicy.

I installed key loggers on many computers at work. Every
hour I get a load of logs to sift through. I have found the
women to be much more forthcoming than the men, even
telling their friends about feeling bloated and cramped, those
sort of things. I'm thinking about starting an anonymous
blog or some such where I can post the "Best Of" these
intercepts and let the world embellish upon them.

Keeping pace with technology.....

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE