[BC] stamping opinions

Rich Wood richwood
Wed Jul 26 21:26:43 CDT 2006

------ At 04:15 PM 7/26/2006, cldube wrote: -------

>Jeeeese Rich!  I would have thought that you could have at least
>bought some time
>with one of the scores of C5 Galaxy test flights that populate the
>skies over the area here.
>Imagine how many receivers you could pack into one of them babies!

I'm told those are originating at Barnes Air Base just up the street from me.

Why would I buy time on one of them? I don't own any stations and I
won't see a piece of the action. I have a policy of not subsidizing
profit-making corporations.

>I would love the irony as I stand at the tower site with one
>traveling a few hundred feet up
>tickling the tower top ( & with a screech that penetrates the tx
>bldg  and is louder than the tx blowers) knowing that
>tucked within its bovine belly thousands upon thousands of HD
>receivers would be on their way to
>loving tabletops.

What would they be used for? Planters? My experience with the
receiver in this area hasn't been good. I'd be set upon by all the
farmers with herds with bovine belly aches.

>  Santa Claus should have such resources (although he does get NORAD
> for a spell).

I'm going to let him take the hit.

Rich