[BC] ABC Affidavit Software... FW: Your ABC Radio Networks On-LineRegistration Acceptance

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky
Wed Jul 26 17:03:57 CDT 2006

> Has anyone installed the software that ABC is asking it's affiliates to
use
> for affidavits?  I think it's ludicrous that they ask us to install
software
> to submit these things.  A simple web-page would be fine... like TM
> Century's...

I remember back in 1979 Mutual provided a computer,
and suction cup handset modem with which we could
do affidavits on line without the need to mail handwritten
one in.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE