[BC] stamping opinions

Rich Wood richwood
Wed Jul 26 09:18:16 CDT 2006

------ At 05:42 AM 7/26/2006, Bill Harms wrote: -------

>No.  I believe that will ultimately kill IBOC and the AM band if IBOC
>is allowed to proceed.  The only way it might work would be for
>manufacturers to give away HD caable AM radios for free to the
>average listener.  But who would foot the bill.

I'm told they did it during the war (the big one) and it will be done
for propaganda purposes in wars we're planning - drop receivers from
planes. Unfortunately, most cities have ordinances against littering,
so there's a risk. Also, an IBUZ receiver isn't dainty, so we're
likely to kill a few people who get hit on the head with a cinder
block sized radio.

If we can find enough C-130s and enough fuel to dump 600-800 million
radios on the populace this just might work. We just have to do it
quick to meet the HD Dominion's promise that the revolution will be
complete in 5 years.

Think out of the box or it'll, literally, hit you on the head.

Rich