[BC] WABC IBOC On Early

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Jul 25 18:03:52 CDT 2006

On 25 Jul 2006 at 10:48, Tom Dimeo wrote:

> Yesterday and today I noticed that WABC had IBOC on at 4:45
> A.M. eastern time.  Also, their program material is delayed
> by around twenty-nine seconds.  Seems strange to hear ABC
> network news begin almost a half minute after the top of the
> hour.

We've had time delays for years. Isn't it about time someone
got busy and invented a time advance. The idea has been around
a long time - since H.G. Wells wrote that thing, but nobody
has been clever enough to get the job done.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037