[BC] Making engineering pay - Age Discrimination

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Tue Jul 25 16:21:39 CDT 2006

Thats for sure.  If any of you guys that are retiring and need a place to
put your test equipment, I volunteer to store it for you.  Safe keeping and
all.  I would even take it out to clean it once and a while!