[BC] Why One answer

Bill Croghan loteng
Tue Jul 25 11:50:15 CDT 2006

 >>>>>snip<<<<<<
Phil,
         We are probably saying the same thing here, but what I had in mind
was the guys that had 20 years of a whole lot of different jobs, showing
high turnover rates without necessarily moving up in the world ("1 year
repeated 20 times")and those who are so stuck in the mud and burned out that
they are sitting at the same place technically now they were 10-15 years
ago.  The 1 year new guy who has very good references, a record of self
education, knowledge of what is now rather than just what used to be, but a
firm grounding in the basics and the true desire to learn more may be worth
a lot more.
Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WB?KSW
Chief Engineer, KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD