[BC] Making engineering pay

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Tue Jul 25 05:56:10 CDT 2006

 From what I've seen a contractor would be welcome in west Florida,
Pensacola, Panama city, and surrounding area. Charlie will correct me if
I'm wrong, but I've had several stations in that area tell me the
closest contractor they could find was 4 hours away.

I'm sure their are other holes like this across the country. Although
for those that are used to being staff engineers, contracting is quite a
shift in your way of thinking. You need your own tools and test
equipment, and often have to move quickly from problem to problem.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885