[BC] RE: Making engineering pay

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Jul 24 19:57:50 CDT 2006

I agree with Chriss and Tom here.  There are way too many people and
lawyers who would love to create a class action suit over interstate
monopolization and price fixing. Then there are the criminal aspects of
price fixing and restraint of trade should someone not like the prevailing
rate.

It's not SBE's role, not should it be, to even associate itself with such a
program.

MM