[BC] To All Formerly Esteemed Engineers living in Michigan

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Mon Jul 24 18:07:43 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/24/2006 5:02:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,
craig1 at shianet.org writes:

Dave  Hultsman says that he can do more in his sleep than he can when he is
awake so  we are ready to come that way.

Now wait a minute Stanley,  you may have got the wrong  impression,  I just
talk a good game.  That's why I is apeddler.

Also you wouldn't able to sleep in my suburban while i am sleeping,   my
transmission grinds to much while I am asleep.

I never seem to notice.

Dave