[BC] To All Formerly Esteemed Engineers living in Michigan

Stanley Adams stanleybadams
Mon Jul 24 09:05:52 CDT 2006

Hey Craig, not only will we not stay out of Michigan, we are going to sleep in our VW or old Dodge Power Wagons and charge 6.50 an hour.  We are going to run all of the engineers out of business in Michigan.  Dave Hultsman says that he can do more in his sleep than he can when he is awake so we are ready to come that way.

  BTW there can't be that many listeners up there anyway. To many pine trees, fish and wolves from what I hear.

  :)

  Stan the man from Memphus, in Chattanooga, but from Memphus, but originally from Cincinnati, but by way of Henderson, Jackson, OKC, Louisville, Jackson, I am from Memphus.